Monday, September 21, 2009

19.09.2009 Holiday with SISTERS



Early in the morning, we, the members of SISTER Sdn. Bhd. went to Taman Impian Emas and did exercises. We played badminton, basketball, as well as jogging. All of us enjoyed ourself ^^ And today, I broke my record!!!! I jogged non-stop for 60 minutes !!!! Oh my GOD!!! as a consequence, my legs are quite painful! I must keep improving so that my muscles won't feel pain after do jogging for 60 minutes or longer in the future^^jia you!
After that, we went to JUSCO Tebrau City. This was my fourth time came to Tebrau City (i lived at JB for almost 6 years, that means i am a good boy, didn't fooling around, HAHA!!!!)
I did my shopping and bought 3 shirts! aiyo...this wei tatt hor...erm zai an zuo kong...haha...
We sang for 3 hours at Red Box! Really enjoy, singing with you all guy made my really happy deep from my heart...(although my voice sucks...please forgive me...)
Lastly, we went to pa sak kia have our meal. Kuih Teow Kia still tasty as before^^really love it ^^
Thanks to all sisters! I love you...I am sure our sistership will last forever ^^

3 comments:

  1. Love that first picture... Shall we name it 'Love of Brotherhood'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe...good idea ^^love of brotherhood...

    ReplyDelete