Thursday, August 27, 2009

22 August 2009 Berbuka Puasa

Beginning from today, all the muslims friends will be having their PUASA for 20 days. And my Bridge Siswa group, Group 9 had been choosen and given a task as a organiser to arrange schedule for the other BS groups. I don't know whether it was a fortunate to me or not, but somehow until now, i am still enjoying this feeling. This task had taught me how to manage a big activity that involved with many different types of human. The Director of Co-Q Centre, En. Ramle also said: "Human are the most difficult creature to manage ". I realize it now! Truly!
I ate at Masjid for two days and the foods served were simply too delicious. Eat in style of Talam and using hand, quite a different experiene to me. I will continue my responsibilities as a contact person until this activity finish. I understood that after this activity, I can learn a lot and develop my maturity. This week is my exam week, and once again i show my time management to participate actively in both Co-Q and Academic.
wei tatt, jia you !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment