I manage to organize my life systematically. I went to classes according to timetable and never missed my classes. During free time, i went to library to do revision and read books as well as online to check my E-Community.
I played basketball almost every evening on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Initially, i played at the basketball court near Sport Complex and for these two weeks recently, i played basketball with my seniors who are the representatives of UMP. I think my skills had made them surprise and i am sure that i will be the one of them by next year! On more things, i will represent my faculty in the Track & Field events. Of course 100m is my first choice. I also wrote my name in 200m and long jump. I hope i can get gold medals in the events that i took part. I will train myself and i want to be one of the representative of UMP. I will focus on my Academic, Basketball, and Sport! I need to do more exercises and revision so that i can handle my quizes and tests better. Chan Wei Tatt, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment