



Today was the first day i stepped my foots in UMP.My first impression about the school was: Shold be not too bad because there got basketball courts!haha...
After the procedures like check all the needed documents, took photo for Matric Card, took the keys for my room, and finally get some souvenirs including a beg and a timetable, then i moved to my house, which is C5-01. The place i lived is single-storey house, have block A-U(i think), most of the seniors and juniors will stay there until they graduate from the university. In UMP, we have KK1, KK2, KK3, and KK4.
After i checked in my room, i went to somewhere around Gambang to have my lunch. The taste here were quite different from JB. But i think i can adapt myself in a very short time. I am going to live here for 4 years and sure i will enjoy my life in universiti. I will do the things i like and participate actively in Co-Q ! After the lunch, my parents sent me back to house and they went back to JB.
I met with my room mate, Jian Yang. He is a nie guy and we can getalong very well.
At 5pm, we had to gather at the field KK2. Our MiNDS program started. This program will end with a community service at Felda Hilir near my campus.
During this program, new students have a lot of Taklimat & Ceramah. These program were good to us because through this program, we can understand UMP better. I always 'fishing' for the first two days. But i can old myself from sleeping for the coming Taklimat.
The Facililators let us slept at about 1-2 am. Then we have to wake up at about 5-6 am. GILA, CRAZY!!!!
I had tried to enjoy myself during MiNDS. But of course i met some guys who are very arrogant...ai...什么人都有!
The BEST day i had during MiNDS was on 4 July 2009, the day we went to Felda Area to do community service. So shame to say that, We did a little bit job only but we ate a lot of durians and rambutans as well as some cakes. I really enjoyed myself on that day.
The end of MiNDS meant my Uni Life will be started soon! I will do my best on both academic and sport!GAMBATEH!

No comments:
Post a Comment